Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
Like air, food and water, our bodies need electromagnetic energy to live and thrive. PEMF therapy restores the body’s electromagnetism improving the function of all cells.
The Power to Repair & Rebuild
All tissue including neuronal, muscle, ligament, cartilage, bone, and blood cells respond to electric and magnetic fields. PEMF technology produces a low frequency, low intensity electromagnetic field which is applied to the body using coils or mats. The magnetic field generates a micro-current within the tissue leading to local and global improvement.
The research on PEMF demonstrates that it works by stimulating cells electrically, magnetically, chemically and physically. PEMF studies repeatedly show better physiological repair in far less time, while indicating absolutely NO adverse reactions.
Due to the increased synthesis of repair proteins, a faster healing process is achieved, helping prevent related disabilities and chronic conditions. PEMF can lead to profound and life changing health benefits related to neurological, physiological and psychological conditions.
PEMF therapy is FDA approved for bone
regeneration/growth, arthritis, failed joint fusion,
pain, edema and swelling.
The Benefits of PEMF Therapy
• Increases cellular membrane permeability by mechanically contracting the cells and stimulating the opening of ion channels
• Improves circulation of oxygen and nutrients into the cell and waste products out of the cell
• Enhances cellular metabolism and communication
• Reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, decreases nerve irritability, stimulates tissue healing, strengthens bones
• Reduces pain and inflammation, promotes nerve regeneration
• Increases energy to cells, cell hydration, bone density, flexibility and range of motion
• Accelerates cell growth and repair and alkalizes the cells
• Stimulates the release of endorphins
• Decreases stress
• Enhances antioxidation regulation by increasing circulation of available electrons
PEMF can help with the following conditions:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Lack of Circulation
Low Bone Density
Body Aches or Pain
Stiff Neck and Shoulders
Back and Joint Problems
Repetitive Use Injuries
| AlfaSight 9000 | Ayurvedic Massage | Ayurvedic Nutritionist | ClearMind Neurofeedback | CyberScan | Low-Level Laser Therapy | Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy | Myofascial Release & Pelvicology | Oriental Medicine | Pancha Karma | Regulation Thermometry | Salt Spa | Tibetan Cranial